PODCASTING?!


 HELLO EVERYONE!




I am here with a post about podcasting. I will address what it is, the process, and my difficulties.

What Is a Podcast?


A podcast is an episode series of spoken word digital audio files that a user can download to a personal device for easy listening. (Wikipedia, 2020)



In brief:
iPod + broadcasting


When we could go to school, listening podcast was a beneficial activity to spend time in transportation and learn about various topics for me.


But this time, I was the creator!


To grasp the idea, I listened to the examples of the "60-second idea" podcasts.  

After researching the topic, I began to record my speech. It was a delightful process, except that my throat started burning due to the constant re-recording, and it was quite stressful to make it exactly 60 seconds. I recommend using Vocaroo as it is free and effortless.

That's how simple it is!


As a pre-service teacher, I will practice podcasting in my classes. Listening to it is beneficial, but it will be more if the students are the creators since podcasting develops speaking and creativity skills. Moreover, they can check their pronunciation and diction.


Here is my podcast!



What would you like to change about the world?

I think it is crucial to teach healthy diet habits to students at a young age. It will decrease picky eaters, and it is helpful for physical development. As teachers and pre-service teachers, we should not forget to encourage students throughout this entertaining class.

Do you like listening to podcasts?


See you in my next post!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LANGUAGE AWARENESS TASK

DIGITAL CANVAS - PADLET

TECHNOLOGY-ENHANCED PROJECTS