FAREWELL EVERYBODY


HELLO EVERYONE!

Welcome to my farewell post
We have reached the end of my blogging journey. I created this blog to be a page where I can share my thoughts and task products on language education in the 21st century. 



Technology is at the center of the 21st century. Before I took this course, I considered technology integration as an option and limited if we consider today's education view in Turkey. 
But through this course, I learned there is a need for technology in every school, and this need will increase even more when we, pre-service teachers, become in-service teachers. Technology should be used for the sake of education for digital natives. We can reshape our opportunities by using our creativity even in the worst conditions!


That is why it is important to be a teacher who read a lot, research a lot, and reflect a lot to be a compatible teacher!



While completing the tasks I learned something new every time and had fun while doing it, but I think my favorite one is designing a poster! I have always been interested in art so while preparing a magazine cover, I prepared it with a real designer mind rather than a student and developed my aesthetic understanding. 



Some tasks could be even more fun if they were individual tasks. I think I enjoyed Padlet the least. As we currently have online classes because of the pandemic, it was difficult to work collaboratively which caused communication breaks. So my suggestion would be to consider timing. But if it was face to face education, collaborative works could even be increased. 


Changing from a consumer position to a producer position was a new and at the same time challenging process. If we recall Bloom's taxonomy, creating skill is crucial. By blogging, we developed exactly the highest skill. Looking back, I think these difficulties were worth it. 

I hope you enjoyed reading my blog!

For now, goodbye! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LANGUAGE AWARENESS TASK

DIGITAL CANVAS - PADLET

TECHNOLOGY-ENHANCED PROJECTS