FAREWELL EVERYONE


FAREWELL, EVERYONE!


As everything comes to an end, we have completed this term, as well as the Material Design course, and I am writing a farewell.

The material design course was a challenging yet rewarding experience. 

Using a variety of technology tools, we created a variety of learning resources. I gained knowledge of students' talents, needs, skills, and language requirements while producing materials for them. It helped me in gaining a better grasp of how technology may be integrated into the material design in English language instruction. As a pre-service teacher, I learned to avoid using generic teaching materials and instead create resources that are tailored to the needs of the students. Now, I can create well-prepared and up-to-date teaching materials based on the preferences of the students.

Feedback sessions are one of the aspects of this course that I appreciate and consider to be a strength. We got the opportunity to review our work before submitting it to discover where we made mistakes and where we lacked. Seeing other people's examples also demonstrated diverse methods for the same tasks.

It was also good to acquire various, new, and unconventional approaches for designing teaching materials. These elements, such as augmented reality and the Flipped Classroom method, will undoubtedly be included in my classes.

Every work entailed the difficulty of being an up-to-date compatible teacher, which I felt while designing instructional materials. It was difficult to complete tasks that were unfamiliar to me, such as designing augmented reality teaching materials. Finding an ideal AR app is still difficult since this technology is still in its early stages of development, making the task much more challenging.

I've been able to find useful knowledge through this course and I'm very pleased with what I've accomplished with the blog. 


Thank you very much! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LANGUAGE AWARENESS TASK

DIGITAL CANVAS - PADLET

TECHNOLOGY-ENHANCED PROJECTS